No more inventory analysis paralysis.
Cut through the noise and stay in stock. Your inventory nightmares are easily turned into sales bliss with Ordoro’s easy-to-use tools.
Boost productivity, shrink inventory waste, and automate it all.
Ordoro helps you automate your tasks and create balance sheet zen with our suite of inventory management features, all accessible through our unified, simple-to-use platform.
Simplify scaling your sales with feature-rich inventory control.
Enable your ecommerce business to grow without inventory becoming a growing headache. Ordoro has the features businesses like yours need.
- Automated low-stock alerts and reporting
- Supplier management
- Purchase orders and goods receipts
- Kitting and bundling
- Bill of materials and manufacturing orders
Feel confident in your decision-making with full visibility and control.
Managing inventory isn’t just counting what you have on hand. What you do with that inventory and how you export that information to your sales channels is where Ordoro really stands out.
- Multi-warehouse management
- Set max export, percentages, and reserve quantities by sales channels
- Track lead times by suppliers
- FBA inventory sync, FBA/FBM item tracking, and Amazon Latency
- 3PL order management
- Open API for platform-agnostic integration
Get your time back with automation.
Our platform is packed with time-saving productivity boosters that eliminate the manual work typical of many multi-channel businesses.
- Automatic inventory writeback
- Order routing and splitting
- Automatic order tagging
- Flash shipping and postage reporting
- Realtime P&L summaries
- Bulk inventory uploads
Dozens of solutions on one platform.
Don’t piecemeal your way to growth. Inventory management is just the start. Our shipping, dropshipping management, and reporting tools enable you to do more, across more sales channels, from one place.
- Sales and operation analytics
- A deep dropshipping management feature set
- Shipping and package insurance
- Discounted carrier rates of up to 89% off
- Shipping and inventory management all in one dashboard
- One scalable platform
Lose the headaches, not the support.
Our product isn’t the only impressive thing about our company. Our support team is ready to support your success. With our support, your team will:
- Enjoy seamless onboarding
- Get up and running in minutes
- Spend less time training
- Never fill out support tickets
- Always talk to a real person (not an AI bot)
“Moving to Ordoro not only saved us money, but it also gave me something far more valuable… my time back!”
Brute Force Training
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ordoro streamlines shipping, inventory, and dropshipping for sellers using Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and other popular marketplaces. We offer multiple solutions in a single subscription.
How does Ordoro operate?
- With a small team that produces big results
- We take our jobs way more seriously than we take ourselves
- With a lot of camaraderie, hard work, and coffee
- Ordoro's inventory management tools keep you organized, offering streamlined workflows and enhanced visibility into stock locations, enabling your business to meet delivery deadlines. Key features include:
- FIFO inventory allocation
- Barcode scanning enabled receiving
- Advanced analytics
- Open API
- Ordoro’s on a mission to be your one-stop shop for achieving full visibility and control over your orders and inventory. In order to achieve this mission, we’ve baked in all the necessary features that any order fulfillment business requires — shipping and order management, inventory management along with dropshipping, all in one software.
- Sales Channels: Shopify, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Magento, Volusion, Ecwid, ChannelAdvisor, ShopSite, Squarespace, Stripe Relay, 3dcart, and Zoey. Complete list →
- Marketplaces: Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, and Reverb. Complete list →
- In our opinion, the best support you could ask for — people that actually care about you and your business.
- We offer in-house, phone, and email support with actual Ordoro employees, not ChatGPT. Entirely based in Austin, Texas, each member of our team has an average of 5+ years of experience working with the Ordoro platform. Plus, they’re really cool people. You might find yourself wanting to talk to them about things outside of Ordoro.
- Ordoro IS NOT a 3PL — we are a software company. We do not own warehouses and cannot stock products for you. However, warehouse owners can use our software to manage their inventory.
- Ordoro IS NOT a supplier OR vendor of ecommerce products. We do not have a catalog of ecommerce products that we stock.
- Ordoro currently DOES NOT have features for asset tracking, rental returns, currency conversion, or listing creation. If those features are important to you, Ordoro may not be a good fit.
- Ordoro IS NOT unresponsive. Ordoro was 1.9x faster at responding to customer requests than the average of 1k SAAS companies in 2021.
- Ordoro IS NOT stagnant. We’re making updates and changes every month. See for yourself →
- Ordoro IS NOT like our competitors, you might actually like working with us. ;)
- Ordoro IS NOT your average, boring software company. We actually have a lot of fun doing what we do.
Take a peek at this use case covering how we helped an Indiana-based apparel company to simplify their physical finished goods and print-on-demand fulfillment workflow with automation rules.
“Ordoro helps to organize our labor on a daily basis and make sure we have the right resources going to the right tasks.”