“I thought dropshipping was supposed to be hands-free...”
If you’ve ever uttered that, then you’ve come to the right place. Ordoro makes managing your orders a breeze.
Increase productivity, optimize collaboration, and improve visibility.
Whether you’re a merchant, supplier, or 3PL, Ordoro can help you centralize the management of your dropshipping orders all into a single platform — saving you time, money, and sanity.
Make dropshipping errors a thing of the past.
Increase dropshipping precision and never miss the mark by automating your manual dropshipping tasks. With Ordoro, automatically:
- Dropship orders
- Split orders
- Bulk update preferred shipping method and product fulfillment type
- Dropship kits and bundles
- Dropship to Amazon FBA
Manage blended fulfillment with ease.
Ordoro is here to support all your fulfillment dreams, whatever they may look like. Enjoy the flexibility to manage any fulfillment method, all in one place. From:
- In-house fulfillment
- Or a combination of the three
Finally, enjoy seamless teamwork.
Eliminate bad hand-offs between Added to Cart and On the Truck by providing your fulfillment partners with their own Ordoro Vendor Portal. Allowing them to:
- Instantly receive order information
- Sync inventory levels
- Automatically writeback tracking numbers
- Receive Ordoro’s discounted shipping rates
Transition smoothly, without the extra hassle or stress.
We can ensure that your team will be up and running in no time with Ordoro’s user-friendly software and stellar customer support on your side. Our goal is to ensure your team will:
- Access the best support (hands-down)
- Enjoy detailed onboarding
- Spend less time training
- Never fill out support tickets
- Always talk to a real person (not an AI bot)
“Oh, Ordoro was a godsend. I used to manually send tracking numbers from all of my suppliers to customers. Ordoro makes it effortless for me now… everything is automated.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ordoro streamlines shipping, inventory, and dropshipping for sellers using Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and other popular marketplaces. We offer multiple solutions in a single subscription.
How does Ordoro operate?
- With a small team that produces big results
- We take our jobs way more seriously than we take ourselves
- With a lot of camaraderie, hard work, and coffee
- Ordoro’s dropshipping features are designed to keep you in sync with your fulfillment partners as well as give you maximum visibility into your order fulfillment process. With that in mind, here are some other features that are available:
- Advanced business rules
- Vendor and merchant portals
- Supplier feeds
- Purchase Orders and Goods Receipts
- User permissions
- Lead time tracking by supplier
- Advanced analytics
- Open API
- Ordoro’s on a mission to be your one-stop shop for achieving full visibility and control over your orders and inventory. In order to achieve this mission, we’ve baked in all the necessary features that any order fulfillment business requires — shipping and order management, inventory management along with dropshipping, all in one software.
- Sales Channels: Shopify, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Magento, Volusion, Ecwid, ChannelAdvisor, ShopSite, Squarespace, Stripe Relay, 3dcart, and Zoey. Complete list →
- Marketplaces: Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, and Reverb. Complete list →
- In our opinion, the best support you could ask for — people that actually care about you and your business.
- We offer in-house, phone, and email support with actual Ordoro employees, not ChatGPT. Entirely based in Austin, Texas, each member of our team has an average of 5+ years of experience working with the Ordoro platform. Plus, they’re really cool people. You might find yourself wanting to talk to them about things outside of Ordoro.
- Ordoro IS NOT a 3PL — we are a software company. We do not own warehouses and cannot stock products for you. However, warehouse owners can use our software to manage their inventory.
- Ordoro IS NOT a supplier OR vendor of ecommerce products. We do not have a catalog of ecommerce products that we stock.
- Ordoro currently DOES NOT have features for asset tracking, rental returns, currency conversion, or listing creation. If those features are important to you, Ordoro may not be a good fit.
- Ordoro IS NOT unresponsive. Ordoro was 1.9x faster at responding to customer requests than the average of 1k SAAS companies in 2021.
- Ordoro IS NOT stagnant. We’re making updates and changes every month. See for yourself →
- Ordoro IS NOT like our competitors, you might actually like working with us. ;)
- Ordoro IS NOT your average, boring software company. We actually have a lot of fun doing what we do.
Rafi Nova and The Timroon Group
Need a real-world use case? Learn how Ordoro enabled a Massachusetts-based couple to manage their two businesses’ — an apparel company and a 3PL — blended fulfillment all in one dashboard.
“Finding Ordoro meant not only was inventory and shipping all in one place, but its flexible and customizable nature allowed us to have control of so many parts of our business.”